No charges filed against the man who allegedly threatened suicide and made death threats against his neighbors

New Hampshire State Police on Wednesday said no charges will be filed against the man who last week allegedly threatened suicide and made death threats against his neighbors and the Colebrook police chief that prompted a temporary lockdown of the Colebrook town offices. “The alleged threat was a third-party threat that was not substantiated,” said NHSP Troop F Lt. Commander Gary Prince. “The individual in question had some mental health issues and charges will not be filed.” Because the man, of Columbia, was not charged, police did not release his name. A few minutes before 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 5, Colebrook police received a call in reference to a male subject who was threatening to kill himself and his neighbors, said Colebrook Police Chief Paul Rella.