State officials said Tuesday the rollout of the new Test at Home program for schools was still a work in progress as state agencies ramp up the distribution of test kits and iron out finer details of the policy. Agency of Education Secretary Dan French said schools were still coming on board with the program during Tuesday’s state media briefing. French acknowledged that in some instances schools ran through their test supply faster than expected as schools deal with the omicron surge and the new policy. Two Northeast Kingdom schools, Barnet and Walden, lacked sufficient antigen tests last week and closed as a result of a large number of presumed contacts, the AOE’s revised term for people with a potential exposure risk in light of shifting contact tracing protocols. However, French said Tuesday that schools can and should continue to operate and welcome presumed contacts in school even if they don’t have enough tests to administer the program.