A New Hampshire man has been arrested on charges of assault to a 1-year-old infant

 A New Hampshire man has been arrested on charges of assault and endangering the welfare of a child stemming from “suspicious and life-threatening injuries” to a 1-year-old infant, police said Tuesday. Police in Concord said they responded to a hospital emergency room to investigate the child’s injuries in February. Lifesaving measures were taken and the infant was taken to a Massachusetts hospital for additional care, police said in a news release. The 32-year-old man turned himself in to Concord police last week and was released on $100,000 bail.

Photo credit:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/video/concord-man-accused-assaulting-1-221309963.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMsKpazcZrLIkIcgthdlLYXZJ9Yno-Z2wK7Oa7FQL_USoCLh0AkwNfsrA-LKxTHlRcgQVfhQjN8A6ww8K2IXcZN17tTy-lqR-ScxdTXv0CIfjA7XweLmgagAJbSfyBo4n6_7w–mCmu25E4gwiYFZL3x5tbonFQ5b8Yq18RNe2D5